You’re looking for a way to dress like a Peaky Blinder Suite. You want the look, but you don’t want to actually wear the clothes. Can it be done? Yes! Here are some tips and tricks for getting your peaky blinder look without wearing all of them at once.
Single-breasted three-piece suit
A single-breasted three-piece suit is the most classic of all men’s fashion. It features a jacket, waistcoat and trousers all in matching fabrics with matching buttons and pockets. The tie is tied in a knot at your neck or around your neckline (depending on how formal you want to look), with collar pins worn over both lapels if it’s appropriate for business dress code or other social occasions where there are guests present.
You can also use double-breast pockets instead of one single breast pocket if you prefer; this will make it easier for your hands when doing things like opening doors!
Double-breasted three-piece suit
A double-breasted suit is a classic, and it’s one that you can wear with confidence. The suit has two rows of buttons, which means the jacket is fastened at both sides. This helps to make your body look slimmer and fitter than it actually is—perfect if you’re trying to lose weight!
Double-breasted suits are usually worn by men who are over 6 feet tall, but they can be worn by shorter guys too (as long as they aren’t too short).
Match the tie to the waistcoat
- The tie and waistcoat are the two most important pieces of clothing you can wear to look like a peaky blinder.
- Matching your tie to your waistcoat will give it a more formal feel, which is ideal for evening out any outfit that might be too casual or informal by itself. For example, if you’re wearing jeans and a t-shirt during the day but want something more formal when it’s evening time (or vice versa), then matching both pieces together will help achieve this effect.
- If you don’t have a waistcoat at all but still want some extra flair in your look, then consider matching the shirt under it with another color—such as blue—in order to create contrast between them both!
A collar pin is a small piece of metal, usually in the shape of a horseshoe. It’s used to fasten the tie around your shirt collar and is often worn by men who want to show off their style. It’s also an excellent way of adding some flair to your outfit—you can wear one with no tie at all or as part of an ensemble that includes multiple collars (like a vest).
Tie clutch tie chain
Tie Clutch Tie Chain
This is a great way to keep your tie in place while you’re out and about, especially if it’s a thicker fabric. It’s easy to use and won’t damage your tie, so there’s no need for an extra trip home after work.
Men’s fashion with peaky Blinders
Peaky Blinders is one of the most stylish TV shows out there. The series has influenced men’s fashion so much it’s not even funny.In a way, the Peaky Blinders are especially suited to inspire contemporary styling, since they forgo many of the flashier and more ostentatious elements often associated with Classic Style in the early 20th century. Their understated monochromatic color palette, judicious use of subtle textures, and utility-focused accessories are distinctly appealing to Happy Gentlemen today because the look is so timeless.
. There are many different styles and outfits you can get inspired from, but the one that attracts us the most is the peaky Blinders suit that the Shelby family members wear. The show takes place in 1900 in Birmingham, England, so we can assume that the suits are inspired by this era. The main thing that makes these suits stand out is that they are flat-front trousers with a slim cut, double-breasted waistcoat and a 3-piece suit in soft tailoring (or sack suit). And of course, you have to have your hat and pocket square!
If you want to dress like a peaky blinder, you have to be willing to put in a little extra effort
If you want to dress like a peaky blinder, you have to be willing to put in a little extra effort. While it’s true that the clothes are more expensive than other brands and they aren’t particularly easy on your wallet or time, they do come with some benefits beyond the obvious:
- You’ll be able to wear them while doing everyday tasks—like working at your desk or walking around town—and not feel like an outcast.
- You’ll look good doing whatever task you’re doing! Even if it means hanging out with friends who don’t know what’s going on in fashion right now (or ever), everyone else will think “oh wow he must know something” when they see how stylishly dressed he is.
We hope this article helped you understand your peaky blinder, and how to dress like one in a way that works for you! Remember, the key is to be comfortable with what you’re wearing. If you feel like something looks better on someone else, then don’t worry about it too much. The most important thing is that whatever image or persona that you’re creating feels authentic for who you are now—not necessarily who people think we should be at all times.